We are looking for a full-time Partner Development Executive who is successful in partner and channel management in multiple countries across EMEA, preferably in UK, Nordics, Germany and France. It is essential that you have a proven track record and network in one or more of the following industries: Gaming/Films/TV, AEC, Automotive, and AR/VR/XR.
The Partner Development Executive EMEA has overall responsibility for recruitment, management and enablement of new and existing Partners that are members of the Programs managed by KnowledgePoint Connect. These partners offer training in the IT sector and can be found in both the Academic and Commercial space.
You will also be responsible for generating commercial leads in the EMEA region (as noted above) and then converting these leads into Program Partners. You will also deliver events promoting the Programs to prospective partners across the EMEA region. Additionally, you will conduct market research to better understand the marketplaces/verticals where KnowledgePoint is active, enabling us to identify appropriate Partners.
Additionally, the Partner Development Executive EMEA is also responsible for creating positive and pro-active business relationships with existing Partners and Key Accounts with the aim of promoting sales of services, exceeding annual goals, objectives and expectations. You will ensure all Partners are compliant with Program requirements and are dynamic in their sales of services/solutions and implementation of courses and offerings. This role will require international travel.
Key personal attributes:
- Proven track record of successful partner/channel management and winning business and new market development in the EMEA region, focus on UK, Nordics, Germany and France
- Proven track record of key contact relationship management at a senior level
- Proven understanding of market challenges/opportunities across EMEA, Academic and Commercial space
- Proven track record and network in one or more of the following industries: Gaming/Films/TV, AEC, Automotive, and AR/VR/XR
- Proven expertise of Market research, with the aim of identifying prospective Program Partners
- BS/BA or higher in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills to include fluent presentation skills in English, other languages are a strong plus.
- Highly driven, proactive individual able to deliver and stay focused on what is important in a fast-paced, highly dynamic business environment
- Exceptional at working independently and creatively under goal and deadline pressures with excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in tech innovations
This is a responsible position which requires a positive attitude, a conscientious approach, and strong organisational skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative without close supervision. You must also be able to plan, prioritise, schedule and manage a number of tasks concurrently meeting set deadlines; be an effective communicator, building partnerships at all levels of a business; and be able to initiate and manage projects and tasks, utilising the available resource, and seeing them through to conclusion.
You must be highly focused ensuring excellent attention to detail, with the ability to draft professional communications in a business context. You must also be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM or similar customer management systems.