We are looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Executive who will be accountable for generating customers expressing an interest in joining the Training Centre Programs managed by KnowledgePoint (including market research, the creation of campaign strategies, content and follow through i.e. converting targets to leads, nurturing leads campaigns, etc) predominantly in EMEA. The Senior Channel Marketing Executive is responsible for designing, executing, measuring and reporting (through-with) training channel marketing activities of learning products and solutions (courses, workshops, certification, etc). This role will also be deeply involved in the development of new marketing services/solutions provided to Training Centre Program members and supporting launches of subsequent new vendor training program launches and recruitment activities.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and overseeing the channel marketing activities (to-through-with) mainly in EMEA. Creating and executing channel marketing campaigns to grow the number of training partners and pursue aggressive growth targets through the training partners.
- Driving roll-out and implementation of product introductions both on- and offline, and combined GTM campaigns to ensure content and programs are aligned and available to support the launch; manage sales/channel training, partner communication, as well as plan PR and social media activities through channel press, newsletters, partner portal, toolkits, etc.
- Partner Portal development and maintenance where enablement materials, news and other information will reside for partners.
- Creating positive, sustainable and pro-active marketing relationships with top training partner accounts and assisting with planning and coordination of training channel events and activities with a focus on ROI and impact.
- Contributing to the development of the partner materials, partner newsletter, webinars and digital sales toolkits.
- Developing and executing training channel communications and enablement initiatives.
- Promoting best practise sharing of ideas and repurposing of marketing assets to benefit other regions/countries within the territory. Repurposing existing (vendor originated) messaging for training channel purposes (to-through).
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights, and with the Marketing team supporting brand development and experiential activities to support the development of the overall Company marketing strategy and marketing budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/competencies:
- BS/BA or higher in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- Proven track record of B2B (channel) marketing with an indirect business model in IT/Technology sectors. Must have worked with Enterprise Networks, IT Training Marketing, Training Channel Development, Education Program Management or a related field segment.
- Proven track record of successful Marketing 2.0 campaigns (Social Marketing and Digital Marketing).
- Proven track record of identifying primary target markets, developing lead generation strategies, integrated campaign strategies and measuring lead gen campaigns (with and through the channel) that include web, email, direct mail, advertising and events.
- Proven track record and network in gaming, platform, and/or mobile telcos as well as non-game verticals such as AEC, Academia, Creative, Automotive, Training and Simulation markets an advantage.
- Worked with Marketing Automation and CRM and in through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) is an advantage.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills to include presentation skills in English, other languages are a strong plus.
- Hands-on skills to leverage (or recommend to the business and willingness to learn) essential technological marketing innovations, solutions and platforms for following through effective campaigns and measure results (Twitter, LinkedIn, Slack, SugarCRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, WordPress).
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable individual able to deliver and stay focused on what is important in a changing business environment. Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in tech innovations.
KnowledgePoint is an equal opportunities employer. KnowledgePoint is an ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO27001 certified company and an Investor in People.