A vacancy has arisen in our Customer Services team for a Customer Services Representative – the level of role to be appointed will be dependent on skills
We are looking for a full time Trainee or experienced Customer Services Representative who has previously worked in a Customer Services team, which was in a primarily service orientated B2B environment with contracted customers.
The main responsibilities of the role will include providing excellent customer service by:
- dealing with customer enquiries, queries and complaints, replying to all email correspondence from customers, and building excellent customer relationships.
- answering incoming calls from customers, and processing and filing customer orders.
- communicating with other teams to ensure that orders are produced and dispatched on time.
- monitoring all customer deliveries in transit to ensure they meet set deadlines and checking order shipping methods, transit times and shipping costs.
- maintaining and implementing customer accounts on the in-house system.
- Investigating and resolving any customer issues/complaints, raising credit notes as applicable.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a good team player, is able to work under pressure as part of a busy, successful team, and is effective at working to tight timescales with a high attention to detail. You must be able to work on your own initiative, be able to initiate and manage projects and tasks, utilising the available resource, and seeing them through to conclusion. You must also demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbally, have excellent reading skills to comprehend correspondence and Technical instructions, as well as evidence of dealing with customer calls, queries and complaints. You should also respect confidentiality and have an excellent attendance record.
It is also essential that you have a good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, the internet and email, evidence of meticulous data entry skills, and have at least two GCSEs at grade C or above to include English or Maths, or an equivalent qualification.
Candidates should come from a customer support/services background and can demonstrate that they are able to provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Working Hours: You will work on a shift work system between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week in accordance with a shift rota